Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

This Week


This week has been quiet a strange week for me. I have planned to use it fully and have found myself being distracted (again) even with a written agenda.

On early Monday morning, a friend's husband's motorcycle accident took me (and all our friends) by surprise. He is out of critical condition now (praise God!) but the road of recovery would take some times.

The accident reminded me that we do not own our destiny. God alone knows all the ins and outs of our lives. He promises eternal hope to those who truly are repented and walk in His light.

Since my thoughts are some what scattered at this point, I will just close this short post with this:
I am glad I belong to Him and that I am saved by grace alone and not by my work.

Emmanuel.

No comments: