Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Fast Days

Last two weeks have been a whirlwind.  So it seemed.  I did finally catch my breath yesterday and then I came down with a cold/cough.  Not very serious but I want to get rid of it as soon as I can. Because there are no time to be sick in the next few months.

My memories of the last two weeks...

Christine's Photography Club meeting. Fun day. Had lunch with a new family afterward. Good food, great company!

While we were there, we got a chance to see a film school making a "short". It was interesting to see how much work there are with film making.


Ironing the pocket that goes on to the apron I was making. The trickiest part of this pocket is to make the curves look natural. I am almost done with it. I love paisley print. Even my ironing board cover is that print. lol! The apron took me five Saturday mornings but it is almost done.  I hardly had time to do any sewing at home so the class time was helpful to keep me focus on the project.

This is how I remember my two weeks. Lots of paperwork and deadlines.

Peter asked to have a picture taken so I did it.  Hi sweet boy!

More paperwork.

Finally, time for my monthly workshops. Kathy used the new Spring Addition on her album. The colors are so FRESH! Love it!
  
More Spring color

I got a chance to create two pages. I did Peter's 3rd birthday event.

I like simple pages.

It is Sunday now. I am resting. Joshua brought this plate of fruit out to share with me and Peter. Did not realize how creative he is with fruit presentation! The fruit tasted extra sweet with such beautiful arrangement.

No comments: