Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

Weekend and walking again

What? It is Monday already? The weekend, yup, just flew right by.

Becky and her family are here visiting for two weeks. We got to see them over the weekend and both Brian and Stephanie have grown so much I wouldn't have been able to recognize them if I see them on the street. Stephanie slept over at our home on Saturday night and Christine was so excited! They are the two girl cousins that are close in age. The other two girl cousins are a bit older and younger. When I saw them together walking, it reminded me of Becky and me when we were in that age. Boy, that's SO MANY years ago...

Our next two weeks schedule will be very flexible. We hope to do as many things with them as possible. It is a good kick-off for the summer!

I started walking again this morning. After talking with my friend Angela yesterday, we both realized we need to start doing the excises of walking, for physical reason as well as clothing. We both want to keep our favorite skirt and the only way to do it would be to keep the waist line in a reasonable measure. :) I missed Angela this morning, maybe I will see her tomorrow. I only walked one round, didn't want to overdo it on the first day back.

No comments: