Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

FLY Day 29 - Weekly Pampering

Today's assignment served as a reminder for me to soak my feet. Feet soaking was my favorite thing to do to pamper myself until life got busier and busier. After stopping for so long, I just simply don't remember to do it. I would love to pick it back up again. I remember having my tired feet soaking in the wonderful scent feet soak solution, the feeling was total relax! Yep, I need to do it again. Besides, Robert loves it, too, that makes the effort all the more worth it.

I have cleaned out bathroom #2 cabinet this morning after dropping off Robert to the station and before the children woke up. It felt so good to purge.

Yesterday I spent a lot of time researching the lap book ideas for Peter and straightening Joshua's school folder. Today we are looking into the "Math-U-See" program, we may do that along with our regular math until we re-master some of the fundamental math skills/concepts.
Homschooling surely gives a child much freedom to learn at their own pace. I love it.

No comments: