Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

FLY Day 28 - Good food, water and rest

Today's assignment is a healthy one. Eating good food, drinking plenty of good water and getting sufficient rest are such vital contingent to our physical health.
Food - Our family have completely switched our food intake organically about five years ago. When we got sick, our body would fight off the virus better and thus a quicker recovery from the illness.
Water is another miracle "medicine", we had just had an experience with Christine's stomach pain recently. On that sick day, she was advised by our good friend Angela to drink a full glass of water every hour, and wouldn't you know, the pain disappeared by the end of the day. I've borrowed the book "Your body's many cries for water" by F. Batmanghelidj, M.D. from my friend Peggy, I am planning on reading it - a small section at a time as that's how I could "chew" through any book nowadays.
Rest, that's my greatest challenge. I am still having a hard time going to bed at 10:00p.m.. My mind somehow seems to come alive at around that time. I want to work on it this week and see if I could overcome this challenge with some creative ways.

No comments: