Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Workshop Weekend

This weekend went by fast! I had my CM workshops last Thursday and Friday. It was a good turn out. I am a little tired but am pressing on to prepare my card making class for next month. This will a short and sweet post as we are dashing out to celebrate Josh's birthday!

my workshop set up crew!

The partition is up. I really like the look.

View from my kitchen. The room looks much lighter now.

view from the new room window. We will be painting the kitchen one day.

Our new TV center from Ikea. I really like their stuff now.

The old entertainment center is my CM product's new home.

I created this pair with my Cricut. So adorable and Peter said the boy is himself and the girl is Mommy! I tried but could not turn the picture to the right way.

No comments: