Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Juice Recipe: Carrot-Apple

This juice has become not only my favorite but it has spread to the whole family as well. Ok, minus Peter.  He only likes the cantaloupe juice so far.
The carrot-apple juice is very easy to like. It is super sweet and tasty.  I juice mine with one apple, 1/2 lb. of carrots and a thumb-size fresh ginger root.  The result is HEAVEN!
Joshua likes his with a little less of ginger while Robert and Christine just drink theirs with two apples and without the ginger root.
I googled the health benefit of carrot and I think it is by far the best vegetable for juicing.  Our skin is softer and in general have more energy.  Try it, you may like it, too.
I am not including the benefit finding here as it is so much easier for you to just type in "carrot" and get all the details.  I am only reporting my personal result from this recipe.

 Simple ingredients: 1/2 lb of carrots, one apple and a thumb-size ginger root.

Carrot goodness. Drink to better health!

Wait!  What do I do with the pulp? Well, that's another post. :)

No comments: