Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Twenty-five Things that make me smile

Just out of curiosity I wondered if I could come up with 25 things that would make me smile.  I did!
 Here they are in random order:
  1. My boys!
  2. My girl ♥
  3. My glass jars
  4. A new calendar
  5. Sunset
  6. Sunrise
  7. A beautiful song by Keith Green
  8. A Biography
  9. an organized drawer
  10. JoJo's
  11. Trader Joe's Coffee bean ice cream
  12. Bamboo floor
  13. Roses
  14. Babies resting their heads on their mother's shoulders
  15. A cotton white dress
  16. A little black dress
  17. A pair of cute sandals
  18. My Home Management Binder
  19. Thoughts of heaven
  20. My hubby's attentiveness
  21. Liz's love to Ray
  22. A beautiful greeting card
  23. Clouds
  24. My mom's stir-fry dishes
  25. Carrie's little family and her sisters
Wow!  When I reached the 25th item, I felt like I still have more to add.  God is so good for giving me a heart to "see" beautiful things and the characters in people on earth.

Another Shutter bug?

Peter L.O.V.E.S. to wear glasses.  Doesn't matter if it is reading glasses or sunglasses or in this case, Daddy's glasses!

My little monkey boy!

Christine and Joshua doing their S&D club homework (at summer break?!)


~Linked to Sharon's Just For the Joy of it!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

what a wonderful list! And neat that you can keep going and going... I've seen people trying to capture ten things each day. I love that idea! God is SO Good!