Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Streamlining

We are into our second week of learning.  I need to do some streamlining of some parts in our daily lives/chores.

I am used to our home learning routines by now and am ready for the Co-op classes to take place.  While I was helping Joshua, Christine came down and declared that we needed more homemade laundry detergent as today was her laundry day. 

I knew we ran low but got a bit busy last week and forgot to make some more. Oops.

Normally I only make a double batch but since I know we will be extra busy this school year, I decided to double the double batch.  It took about 15 minutes to finish the whole process including set-up and clean-up.

I wrote on a piece of scotch tape today's date and stuck it on top of the detergent container.  I want to see how long this "Double-Double" will last.

Streamlining is the way to go for this season in my life.

My next streamlining project will be making double-double dinners.

No comments: