Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Keesteen :: Red Chard :: Shirt Pouch

I have been worried in vain about Peter not wanting to talk. This morning Peter came down stairs and turned around yelling upward: "keesteen, time to get up!" What happened to "Nie-Nie"? He used to call Christine "Nie-Nie" but I guess now he can almost say Christine! We love how he says it as "Keesteen" though. :)

Finished two more cards.  I only have six more samples to make.  I am on a roll. I did intentionally space out the activities as I do have other commitment/duties besides making cards! lol!

I have been shopping at Lassen's for fresh un-bagged vegetables and eat it the same day I got them home. All I can say is: Yes fresh green!

The picture is side way again! Urg! It is fine in my picture file but after I up loaded it, it turned this way and I can't make it right side up! Anyway, Stir frying red chard with mushroom was just heaven and simple, too.

The picture is a bit dark but I want to keep it because I love how he corrals all his wood blocks/toys using his shirt.  He loves doing it this way as the shirt can gather quite a bit of the stuff he wants to carry from one place to another. I will try to get a better picture next time.

Another day wonderfully spent with my family. Praise the Lord!


2 comments:

Jamie said...

It's always sad to me when my kids stop using their sweet little ways of saying things. On the other hand, it's kind of a relief. I would want my ten year old calling vans "wans" anymore. Definitely bittersweet.

Jen said...

You are so right. Peter is speaking more and better these days and I am just so happy about it. I was seriously worried sick about that. Your little one is so big now. How time flies!