Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Minimize it Monday: Bathroom Medicine cabinet

When I was eliminating stuff from the bathroom medicine cabinet, I thought it was odd that I have things there that are not at all related to medicines. Funny how we have changed over time the way we live, even with the content in the little cabinet.

I have never been known as bathroom medicine cabinet pat rat. However... the stuff there still bugged me as I noticed all of the little samples/items started gathering on the top shelf.


After - Stuff be gone.  I only keep what we use daily/frequently.

1 comment:

Sarah at SmallWorld said...

Thanks for visiting. Your blog is lovely; nice and clean and unchaotic! To answer your question--our bedroom is still spotless a month after the organizing challenge! I'm amazed and delighted!