Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Seven Uses Of The Empty Spice Jars



I shop at Trader Joe's for most of my spices. In my opinion, their spice price is right. I especially like the jars the spices came in. After I used up my Sea Salt and Garlic Powder (I go through those real fast), I would re-purpose the little jars. They are the perfect size for small portion of things. Here are some (little) glass jar storage ideas I have been using! They work for me!



Beside the obvious use for a home made Chili Powder...



I use it as a personal salad dressing bottle for hubby's lunch box to go with his salad.



Oh, and stay healthy while I am on a week-long trip.


Dark Chocolate Pomegranate snack in the car. Heaven.


Don't forget that one small portion in the diaper bag.



How about some wake me up on a camping trip?



Party time for the kiddos!



The artist in me.... :)

No comments: