Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Chili Powder


It's one of those days that when you thought you had all of the spices needed for a recipe and you found out you missed one.


Thank goodness for the Internet. Robert quickly did a Google search for a Chili Powder recipe and he found it. After putting the ingredients together (so E.A.S.Y!) I don't think I will ever buy another jar of Chili Powder again. It was also a good way to use up my spice surplus! It works for me!



One teaspoon each of Paprika, Cayenne pepper and Oregano. Two teaspoons each of the ground Cumin and garlic powder.



They make pretty spice layers in the jar, too.



Give it a good shake. Voila! Here is the Chili Powder I needed! Prep time: 5 minutes.

1 comment:

Charity said...

I would not have ever thought to look it up. Thanks for sharing, I agree that is better than buying it seperate