Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

FLY - Day 30 - Check your calendar for next month's events

Day 30. One more day and we will be done for the refresher course of the basic FLY lessons I started last month. I almost want to say I don't want to "finish" the refreshing. LOL! My sink has been shining this whole time. I am more put together in the morning and I am working really HARD on going to bed at 10pm. Even with no noticeable changes in the house, areas are getting picked up more often. I am 80% diligent on doing the "Hot Spots". Not bad.

My next project is photo organization. I have been wanting to share in this area for a while, I think it is a good time to start now that I have almost finished the FLY lessons. I want to take advantage of the momentum of organizing my home while it is here. :)

No comments: