Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Peter cleared out his crib!

Last night was such a warm night that I had to give Peter another bath (we normally do it every other night) before putting him to bed. He slept well until midnight. He decided to stand up by his crib rail and looked at us, for a long time. I was awake but didn't move because I didn't want him to know that I was up. He finally sat down and plopped back to sleep. He woke up again at 5:15am and has been up since then. I wonder if the teething pain and warm weather played a factor in this? His top front teeth are finally coming in! Yay!

Peter has been "cleaning out" his crib yesterday and this morning. This was how I found his crib and all of the stuff that were supposed to be inside the crib.



Well, I guess the basic self-training has begun before the real bed making training kicks in soon...

No comments: