Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

FLY Day 22 - Working on my HMB

Day 22! A self evaluation time on the FLY method for me. If you have been following the FLYLady's method to the "T" from her website, it may be a good time for you to see how far you have come along, too. I will post later on how I would "rate" myself on the routines. I have planned several projects to do this week, one being the completion of the Home Management Binder. Well, I'd better dash back to work and care for the precious little people here!

Update: I finally got a minute to finish my post from this morning. Here's a list of routines I have been doing. Some of them I've done well, others, I need more motivations. You may notice, there's no 100% as I still can't reach that perfection stage, which, IMO, is OK.

Morning Routine
_ Get up and get dressed to lace up shoes; fixing your hair and face - 95%

- Reading 2 minutes of reminders - 70%

- Put out your Hot Spots for 2 minutes - 75%

_ 5 Minute Room Rescue (pick any room in the house) set your timer and go! - 50%

_ De-cluttering for 15 minutes a day - 95%

_ Kelly’s mission - 20%

_ Make my bed - 80%

_ Laundry - 90%



Before Bed Routine
- Keep your sink shining - 99%

- Lay out your clothes for tomorrow - 80%

- Put out your Hot Spot (I have to do this twice a day) It makes me smile in the morning! - 75%

- Go to bed at 10:00pm - 50%

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.