Pages

Monday, April 18, 2016

Minimized It Monday - A few years later (!)

Wow! As I clicked to start a new post I glanced over to see when was the last time I wrote an entry, it was THREE YEARS ago, on a Monday!

I am on the de-cluttering mode again, after living here three plus years. I want to start documenting our lives again. I really missed blogging. It was great soul therapy in the years past when I did.

The room I have started with is our school/library/office/guest room. Yes. It is in a dire need of tidying up.

It took me all this time to hate, to love, to accept, to accommodate this room. Then, all at once, in the beginning of this month, I FELT ready to tackle it. I am still in the tidying process. I took my time and because it's my Minimized It Monday, I thought it would be great to start blogging again and share my life once more on this small pad of Blog Land.

I didn't take a "before" picture, just imagine there were more bags and stuff all over the bed. This is a "during" photo.



Not the best picture but it's a start.

And I wonder how many of my old readers still check-in on my blog. :)

No comments: