Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Vitamin and water

I got to talk to my friend Donna about Home birthing yesterday. It is an interesting and exciting topic. There's so much to learn about the choice and method of giving birth. She also mentioned the Baby and Me vitamin. It is from MegaFood. It is an organic whole food type of vitamin. I will be doing more research on that one. Sounds like even the regular 100% vitamin that MegaFood offered is better than the ones we are getting from Costco, quality wise. Wonder if Robert would go for that one. I also had a visit with Peggy, Donna's mom, we had a delightful conversation. Peggy lent me the book - Your body's many cries for water by F. Batmanghelidj, M.D., I've known the benefit of drinking lots of water everyday but to actually see a book talking about it is the first. I can't wait to read it.

No comments: