Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

FLY Day 7 - Pick out your clothes

Except for Sundays, I will be FLYing six days a week until I got all of the routines down, then I will go back to the "five-days-work" and weekends belongs to our family route. We are on Day 7 today and what timing of the task! I will definitely lay out my clothes for tomorrow, tonight.

Today's lesson from FLYlady: Pick Out your Clothes

- Getting Dressed to lace up shoes
- Keeping our sink shining
- Reading 2 minutes of Reminders
- Looking at our posted reminders in the kitchen and bathroom (I have them in my journal)
- Recognizing the negative voices; change them and FLY! ( I don't do this one)
- Put out your Hot Spot for 2 minutes; just pick one.

Today we are going to add a new habit to our before bed routine. Tonight before you hop in bed; I want you to pick out what clothes you are going to wear tomorrow. You can lay them on a chair, on a shelf or hook in the bathroom or on a hanger on your closet door knob.

How's your FLYing?

No comments: