Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dear Friends

It is so important to have friends. Today I had yet another chance to see the sweetness of having friends. We are in a bind again this week for not having a second vehicle. Robert had to take Christine to another city for her basketball tournament till this evening, and Josh is having an afternoon baseball game in town. I had to make the difficult phone calls asking for rides for us (pride issue). To my surprise, the dear friends I have asked were more than happy to help out, understanding our struggle of not wanting to have a second car payment. Their encouragement were so much appreciated. I don't know what I'd do without my friends. I know having another car is almost a must for the next school year, we are just trying to resist the purchase for as long as we can. March is always a crunch month as we have both sports going on - one is ending and the other one has just started. We pray for wisdom to deal with this month every year. The Lord answered our prayer by sending us these precious friends. Praise be to the Lord our God!

No comments: