Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Soul Wash

My family knows I prefer to wash dishes by hand than by the machine.

They also know that's usually the time I offer up to the Lord my meditation.

Further more, they know I love having verses around the house - on the wall, on the counter, on top of the toilet tank cover...

So there was no surprise to them when I found this little devotional calendar by Billy Graham while I was cleaning up the coat closet, it has a new home right away - on top of the kitchen window ledge in front of the sink, where I do most of my thinking/praying.

God's word cleans my soul as I wash the dishes.  Thank you, Lord.


What a perfect way to start the day.  Lately I noticed someone (Robert) has been turning the pages before I got a chance to ... :) 


~ ♥ ♥ ♥ ~

~This post is linked up to Emily's Homemaking Link-Up!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am the same way with washing dishes. It is my quiet time and time to pray and think. I love that calendar, I think I need to look for it or a similar one for my window ledge. :-)