Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Office Supplies

I have not looked at the Freecycling.com for a while.  Today when I was waiting for an email, this came in so I read the ad:  "A large black trash bag loaded with office supplies.  Must take all."  Ok, I have a weakness with office supplies, so I thought I would just go pick it up and see what I could use. 
Wow! What a pleasant surprise!  A lot of the items are still in their original packages.

I went to work immediately.  This is important, you have to deal with it the minute it arrived your home or it will become another mess that just attach to your wall/floor.

After I sorted and organized the content, here are what I got:

Binders, folders and notebooks...

Papers, pretty notebooks, note pads and Post-it notes...

Not sure what it is but I will check it out later...

CD holder, planners, clipboards, index card binders (?) and hole punches.  I don't use planner so I will just give those away...

My favorite one from this pile is the traveling clock on the top right Conner.  Have to see if it works.  Have no idea what Signum is, it is from Ikea...

Bunch of book covers...

Not sure what those right angle rulers do...

A box of practically brand new color pencils!  Peter went to work with them right a way!

Boxes of pens and pencils and some magnets.  Not sure what those two toy looking things are for...

Sharpies, markers and MORE pens and pencils!

Some of these pens are quite interesting...

This person must has a love of mechanical pencils...

I stored them in this pink pen holder from the pile....

Last but not least, paper clips, push pins, safety pins and erasers!!!

That was fun getting all of these supplies.  I think I am stocked for a while with office supplies. :)

3 comments:

Iron Girl!! said...

Oh my goodness! What a blessing! Love, love office supplies. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! I would go crazy with all that!!! lol! If you don't need/want the garage sale pricing things and the caculater with the tape I would take! But use it if you can! You know I am just as week as you when it comes to office supplies! That all looked like heaven to me! lol ~Emma(DIL)

Jen said...

@ Susan, it was a blessing indeed! :)
@ Emma, I know, this was fun to go through and got all of those stuff. I am planning on going through ALL of my stuff in the garage and I will save those I won't keep and give them to you next time we visit! ♥